Angkasa Electronic Document Delivery & Payment Solution
"As one of the modules of Angkasa Library Management System, Electronic Document Delivery & Payment Solution (EDDP) is closely integrated with the other library management modules, thus making it an effective document delivery and payment solution for libraries."
"EDDP enables effective management of libraries' members accounts, on-line document requests, tracking of actual document delivered, as well as management of payment for EDDP services."
The objective of Electronic Document Delivery & Payment (EDDP) service is to provide a channel for members to request, through various libraries, documents or information needed in their research or work.
Why Should You Join?
- You can place your request on-line in the comfort of your home or office
- Your request for information will be tailored specific to your needs
- At a minimal charge, the information or documents will be delivered to your home or office
- Libraries offering EDDP services are normally members of document delivery services of well-known libraries around the world, for example, Library of Congress.
- Based on specific topic your require, the Libraries can compile a list of relevant articles and materials for you
How to Start Using the EDDP Service
- First, register as a member of LibraryNet if you have not done so. [Register now!]
- Login to your LibraryNet personal page using your LibraryNet login account.
- Select Electronic Document Delivery & Payment section in the personal page menu.
- For first timers, select "Member Profile" and choose the servicing library that you wish to join. If you would like to join more than one servicing library, repeat point No. 4.
- Follow the instruction to setup you service profile.
- Once done, you are ready to use the service to request for documents.*
*Member that registered as organization will be informed through email upon approval of registration.
Who can register?
All LibraryNet members are qualified to register for the EDDP service provided by our participating servicing libraries. They can either register as an individual or by organization.
Terms & Conditions
- PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK shall not entertain any request which contradicts to ethical issues such as information that triggers state sensitivity or anything which,in the opinion of PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK as unsound request.
- PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK will not be liable on the accuracy and authenticity of information derived from the used of information sources. Nevertheless, it does not in any way reflect the opinion of PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK. It is solely an information request agreeable by client to be retrieved by PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK, which acts as an information-provider.
- EDDP is dedicated to the supply copies of journal articles, newspaper articles, conference papers, reports and chapters of a book only.
- EDDP unit is to acknowledge the entire quotation cost for EDDP to ease client to proceed with or cancel the request.
- Clients for EDDP shall choose their delivery, payment and reply methods for their transactions.
- PUSTAKA NEGERI SARAWAK shall not ensure to obtain materials acquired from third party within any specified time frame. It depends on the service provided by the third party / information provider.
- Delivery of information shall only commence once payment is made.
- EDDP client as per quotation will pay any charges imposed by third party.
Classes of Services
|1.||Standard Class - Delivery of info. shall be accomplished within 14 working days after client accepts the quotation.
|2.||Premium Class - Delivery of info. shall be accomplished within 7 working days after client accepts the quotation.