Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, Miri
As Pustaka Negeri Sarawak’s northern branch, its functions are also in line with the Sarawak State Library Ordinance 1999.
- a research and reference center, with collections at a level that will be able to assist researchers as well as other knowledge and information seekers in the state’s Northern Region.
- an offsite depository center for legal deposit materials.
- a center for development of special collections relating to Miriana and other local history initiatives.
- a contributor to Pustaka Negeri Sarawak´s databases on information materials on and about Sarawak, particularly in the Northern Region.
- a place that provides education and activities to raise awareness on information literacy, knowledge-sharing and lifelong learning.
Pustaka Miri comprises three (3) divisions:
- Corporate Management:-
- Venue Management / Building Maintenance Unit
- Administration, Public Relations & Marketing Unit
- Finance Unit
- ICT Unit
- Information Services:-
- Onsite Unit
- Offsite Unit
- Technical Services:-
- Acquisition Unit
- Sarawakiana Unit
- Legal Deposit Unit